Tuesday 17 November 2015

Short Horror Film

When creating my idea, I started reading many short horror stories online. I came across stories that are just two sentences long. Here are a few examples:

"I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window, until i heard it coming from the mirror again."

"She asked why i was breathing so heavily. I wasn't."

"There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone."

"I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back and be quivering and whispering, "Daddy, theres somebody in my bed"."

These sort of stories gave me the idea to do something like that. I watched some videos that are based on the two sentence horror stories.




During the 2am scene at its peak, I want this part to be like the moments within this trailer at 1:25. 


As the film has to be 2-5 minutes long, a suggested idea to me was to have the protagonist see the number '2' everywhere during the day. The film Focus does the same type of thing in this scene...



Images from movies that will influence the way my film is filmed:

tilted camera


low shots


close ups




No comments:

Post a Comment